Hey all! You can call me “Razz” here.
I write for fun, and mostly for myself (though like any good erotica writer, I’m a whore for feedback).
I first discovered hypnosis in college when I was tranced on stage during a show. It was a school event, so nothing too spicy happened, but that memory has stuck with me ever since. Classic hypnosis might not come up in my stories too often, but that’s because I’m a bit more obsessed with ideas of transformation and magic.
The biggest single category of my writing is, as my name suggests, stories with Razzor the demon and his lover, Derek the human. Razz is into lots of transformational sex magic, and Derek is eager for the experiences. Nothing they do is permanent, because permanent stuff freaks me out a little bit. They’re both versatile in position and in D/s roles, but Derek tends to be a bit more subby than Razz.
I’ve written several stories that take place at different points in their relationship (listed here in vaguely chronological order):
- Meeting Derek – How they met by chance and Razz introducing Derek to the pleasures of bottoming. Includes a second part where Razz fists Derek after revealing his true nature as a demon.
- A Promise Made – Their first date. Derek fulfills his promise to top Razz next time, and leads to lots of fun with cum when Razz gives Derek infinite stamina and no refractory period.
- Derek the Cocksleeve – A darker-themed story around objectification. Razz fulfills one of Derek’s fantasies about being made into a sex toy for Razz to use and abuse. The ending makes it clear that no one is permanently affected.
- Dicked Down – My first story on GSS. Razz uses a magic-infused app to steal cock size from Derek until he’s a desperate mess begging to get fucked.
- Turnabout Is Fair Play – Derek gets the same app on his phone now, and uses it to steal size back from Razz. Then he goes one step further, and plans more experiences for Razz, including chastity, public exhibition, and leading to Derek fucking Razz in a new way.
I write non-R+D stories, too. In fact, these are my more well-received ones in terms of ratings and favorites. I always feel pretty self-indulgent writing R+D, but these stories below have a bit more of a plot to them.
- Bats and Booties – About Andy, a lonely gay guy who joins a baseball team to meet people, Spencer, his sexy team captain, and Jeff, their shortstop with initially-mysterious motivations. Andy discovers a wizard named Wayne who provides him with magical sex toys that transform the user in various ways and makes them horny for more.
- Paul and the MoJox – About a scrawny guy who needs help finding motivation in the gym, which comes to him in the form of an enchanted jockstrap. After undergoing some rapid physical transformations, he learns how to spread parts of his gift to others.
- A Game of Compulsion – These two parts work as standalone stories using the same central plot device. The concept is a game, sort of like Jumanji, that forces its players to play until someone reaches the center and to “obey” its directions. The first part is a game of “winners” (a group of gay friends that become intimate), and the second part is a game of “losers” (a group of homophobes who committed a hate crime are punished). The first part of this series is my highest rated story! Currently incomplete, and I’ve hit serious writer’s block. Oops! Message me about it here or on Discord.
- Jackie Boy – A story I initially wrote for The Pandemic story competition, but making it a series took it out of the competition after the fact. Wildly enough, it became my most favorited story! (Probably because it’s my only story on GSS involving actual hypnosis, lmfao.) Two fellow writers helped jump start me to finish the story where it left off. If you prefer a “meaner” ending, only read part 1. If you enjoy a more romantic and happy together-type ending, I’d read through to part 3.